Due to scheduled maintenance work, this service may not be available on Monday January 22nd between 08.00 am and 9.00 am CEST
To improve security and privacy, we are moving our web pages and services from HTTP to HTTPS.
To give users of web services time to transition to HTTPS, we will support separate HTTP and HTTPS services until the end of 2017.
From January 2018 most HTTP traffic will be automatically redirected to HTTPS. [more...] View this page in https
SWISS-2DPAGE contains data on proteins identified on various
2-D PAGE and SDS-PAGE reference maps. You can locate these proteins on the 2-D PAGE
maps or display the region of a 2-D PAGE map where one might expect to
find a protein from UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot [More details /
References / Linking to SWISS-2DPAGE /
Release 19.00, 23rd of May 2011, and updates up to the 9th of November 2011 (containing 1265 entries in 36
reference maps from human, mouse, Arabidopsis thaliana, Dictyostelium discoideum, Escherichia coli, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, and Staphylococcus aureus (N315)).
|Access to SWISS-2DPAGE
- User manual
- Release notes (September 26, 2006)
- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions about SWISS-2DPAGE)
- Figure captions of SWISS-2DPAGE maps available from publications:
- Human CSF, ELC, HEPG2, HEPG2SP, LIVER, LYMPHOMA, PLASMA, PLATELET, RBC, U937, CEC, KIDNEY.
- Dictyostelium discoideum, Escherichia coli, Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Gateways to other 2-D PAGE related servers and services